Looking Forward to Our New Baby Girl!

Erik's deadline for finding that great job!

April 13, 2010

Easter Pageant

I have a Testimony of My Savior Jesus Christ. Every night I would come home with something else I experienced. If it was a Missionary something, or pondering on what that one part was talking about. I am so grateful for everything I have, for the experience of this wonderful show.


I don't think I need to say much more. The pictures show it all. Just look at the light, the spirit he gives off.

I have never done anything like this, every night the Spirit was stronger than the night before.


This is some of my sweet family. They were all so amazing. Each night was spent thinking and talking about the Savior and what he did for each of us.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat you got to participate in that!

The Highland Hill's said...

really cool experiences...make sure you write them down so you don't ever forget...